Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brandon Jayden Castillo Is Here!!!


I GIVE SMILES - I GIVE KISSES - I GIVE PUNCHES


Well it was rough for mommy, but I'm finally here!!!

My name is Brandon "Jayden" Castillo!! I was born on Saturday, August 9th at EXACTLY 11pm!!!

I was born at Loma Linda University Children's Hospital. I was trying to come out for a while and made my mommy uncomfortable. My daddy was tired and my Grandma Kathy made my mommy walk up and down the hill in our neighborhood.

I was scheduled to come out on 08-08-08 but I wasn't budging! I was enjoying my time in my mommy's belly. I loved the foods she ate, I loved the music she'd sing to me and my daddy read me bedtime stories at night.

On Saturday 8/9, I woke my mom and dad up with a swift kick to mommy's tummy! All of a sudden my home for 9 months was being squeezed!!!

It was time for me to leave!!

I remember mom and dad driving us to the hospital at 6am!! I was told it was a beautiful sunrise that morning!!

We got to the hospital and mommy and I were hooked up to all the funky machines so we can see what I was doing. My daddy was watching and waiting for me to come out. Little by little I was making my way downward, but I forgot how to open the door!!! The doctor kept reaching in, knocking at the door, but I was scared!! I loved it in mommy's tummy but now it was time to go!

I pushed and pushed, then mommy pushed and pushed.... she was in a lot of pain, so she tooke something to make the pain go away. Then..... I think I touched something I wasn't supposed to touch, because then my mommy started to get sick!! The doctors gave her some stuff... then after that, everything was a blur!!

The next thing I know, I can feel the Dr. rubbing my head!!! Then my daddy touched my head!!! I could hear my daddy counting!! 1-2-3-4-5 and so on!! And all of a sudden.... I WAS FREE!!!!!

There was this bright light, and then I began to see some people... It was my daddy!!! He was cutting my cord!! Then I saw my 2 Grandmas!!!

Then I saw my beautiful mommy!!!!!


I was in mommy's tummy like this!!!

Mommy held me, daddy kissed me.... then I was weighed, measured, dressed and spanked a few times!! Remember, I was pretty woozy from all the stuff mommy was on!!!

Oh, by the way, I weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and I was 19 inches long!!



Later me, mommy and daddy went to our suite!! I was tired... and so was mommy and daddy!!!

I LOVE MY DADDY!

The End!!!

1 comment:

Tina M. Harris said...

Hey Brandon,

What a lovely family you have! Congratulations on the little bambino!

Tina