Thursday, January 31, 2008

Official 12 Week Photo!!!

Brandon here...... let me first say how happy we both are from all the support we've been getting from family and friends! We love all the love and free advice!!

Now to the picture here.

Diana's been bugging and bugging me to take a picture of her showing off her baby belly bump. Finally I took one!! Problem is, she'll probably take one look at this and say how much she hates it!! Do women ever like any picture of themselves??

I personally think she looks as beautiful as the first day we met back in high school. I've always dreamed of the day when I would see Diana in a picture..... pregnant!

My dream has come true!

Don't forget, you can add comments to these blogs by clicking on the comments button!!!

Also, you can send up e-mail:
Diana: mrsbullfrog@earthlink.net
Brandon: recplayer@earthlink.net

Bye for now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job

Will you guys have the Castillo boy touch or will you sneak girl?

We are having # 5 on Monday 2/4/07 unless the Giants win than the shock will cause Kaylynne to have the baby early

Great job
JRuiz